Come with me…
Connect with your inner spirit, find the sacred space,
deepen your photography and your life.
Experience the “Inner Path of Photography.”
I invite you to join me as I guide you in new ways of seeing,
shooting, and living.
Let’s go to:
* New Mexico, “The Land of Enchantment,” where you are uplifted by the expansiveness and mystery of Santa Fe and Taos.
* Cape Cod, Massachusetts (Provincetown, Truro, Wellfleet), where the light will astound you, the sea will enthrall you, and you’ll be torn between shooting constantly or just stopping and soaking up the miracle
* Texas, a place of surprises, from the hidden oases in urban Houston to the mystical beaches of Galveston.
There are many ways for you to be inspired:
* Personal Mentor/Muse Inner Path Photography sessions
* Scheduled Retreats
* Beachwalk Talks
* Walks with the Muse
* Photowalks from 2 hours to many days long – Contact me with your individual and group interests
All designed for you to relax, enjoy your life and the adventure and unending inner and outer pleasures of the photographic experience.
Here are some other ideas…feel free to add your own…
* the charming village and areas of Chester, Connecticut (Chester, East Haddam, Essex, Madison), where 200 year old estates, unexpected restaurants and beautiful beaches beckon
* Burlington, Vermont (including Richmond, Huntington, Starksboro, and Bristol), where Lake Champlain inspires expansiveness and people watching, Burlington Mall provides a diversity of strollers and photo ops, and Starksboro lures you with its many ponds, vistas, birds, and alpaca to satisfy the most avid landscape photographer (see the leaves in October!)
* Istanbul, Turkey (images to be added soon from my latest trip), so spiritual and alive, with its diversity of art, religions, and history
* the island of Kefalonia in Greece (“Captain Corelli’s Mandolin” was filmed there)
* Escondido, Mexico (surely this is Paradise)
Do you have a special place you’d like to go? Let’s play! I’ll meet and guide you in the Inner Path of Photography.
There are no limits…
Contact me for more information or with your dream tour requests: