“It’s marvellous, marvellous! Nothing will ever be as much fun.
I’m going to photograph everything, everything! – ”
– Jacques-Henri Lartigue
after taking his first photo at age 7
“Explorations,” © 2012 Heidi Straube
Summer Inner Path Photo Classes are beginning!
Photo camps, one-day workshops, and beach photo walks for children, teens and adults are being scheduled now –
E-mail me to be notified as the calendar evolves, or subscribe to this blog (see upper right corner) for announcements and updates.
Starting June 4:
“Photo Camp for Ages 8-17″: Session 1
June 4-7, 2012, Monday – Thursday
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Learn the “inner art” of photography – how to express your unique vision and feelings – plus techniques to know your camera and take great photos.
Examples of topics:
- Why do you like photography?
- Learning about photographers from many years – and you’re one too!
- Becoming friends with your camera
- Stillness & resonance – shooting from the quiet space within
- Making pictures that only you can imagine
- Experimenting and playing with the many kinds of photography – nature, architecture, fashion, travel, portraits, more…
- A photography scavenger hunt
- Putting your photos on the web and printing them for your own show
Click here for more description, fees, registration…
“Photo Camp for Ages 8-17”: Session 2
July 30-August 2, 2012 – register now